Domestic Abuse Protective Orders

An act relating to minors





Provides that a school counselor, domestic violence victim advocate, or other mental health professional licensed by the State may petition for a protective order on a minor’s behalf when the minor’s parent or guardian is unwilling or unable to submit a petition; provided that certain specified information is provided in support of the petition.

Donate to prevent
sexual violence

We rely on the generosity of donors like you to make our work possible.